Monday 2 July 2012

deep from my heart

crying hardly..
dont know why im too sad...
dont know with who i can talk..
alone at home
thinking about problems and problems...
im talk to myself
''u have to be strong...''
but,
inside, im too weak
i need someone shoulder to laying down
to cry
to talk
to hear
to calm me down
to stay
but,
no one
no one here
just im here,
sitting in the corner, alone
with the tears keep coming out
i need my mom here
to hold me tightly
to tell her i miss her so much
to tell her im here alone
im sick
im not well
i want her to look after me
to stay with me all the times
i miss my mom
i miss my family
i miss my bff,
i miss Allah so much!



3 comments:

  1. dear.. what's wrong?? r u okay my dear??

    ReplyDelete
  2. ainil, mungkin Allah nak lg bnyk masa brdua ngan ainil? :) instead of crying upon problems, cry out to Him. you know that He will always listen. Manfaatkn msa berdua ainil dan Allah. everything happened for a reason, He knows better, trust Him, and maybe He's planning something bigger and better for you sweetie, who knows? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanx for both of you..you are such a great person.=) just feel homesick..T_T

    ReplyDelete