Thursday 28 June 2012

Jalan jalan cari makan

Skill exam just around the corner, my turn on next Monday (2 July). Luckily, still have 3days left to revise. Lot of things need to memorize in a short time. Everyone in a stress mood, include me! >_< So, yesterday my bff and me decide to walk for a while to release our tension. This is the to time jalan-jalan cari makan!   Feel so fresh while walking without think about d'exam. (mood : peaceful - even just for a while!) Then, after this leh study with a new fresh mood! ^^

Since this is "program" jalan2 cari makan, so entry lebih kepada makanan! So, we start about lunch hour! On Lunch hour, i tried with Kondro Bakar at Woodsy Gap. Before walking2, we stop at this food corner for lunch time. So, Semua dah try this Kondro? One of famous food kat Makassar. Then, sape2 dtng sini, should try this kondro .. Debak!  =)

 
The price Rp30 ribu = RM10

Great combination Kondro mix with fresh Vanilla latte
Should try!!

Then, after Woodsy Gap, we move on to MARI known as Mall Ratu Indah. On this mall, they have one cute cafe. Ala2, princess style! but, soryy guys tak take pics banyak2 on this cafe. (lupa!) >_< and yang special nya about this cafe is about the food coz they have Malaysian foods like Nasi Lemak, Nasi Ayam, Mee Goreng Mamak, Buah Melaka, Teh Tarik, and macam2 lagi! Since on that time still full with the kondro, so we just tried Buah Melaka and Teh tarik only for our dinner time. ^^ 

lets try this at My Kopi

Then, now back to exam mood! 3 days left! (ingat tu Ainil, tinggal 3 hari je tau!) im in rush to force myself become rajin and rajin!! (woah~ susahnyaaa nak jadi rajin time akhir2 sem ni ) >_< struggling my self to open the notes again and trying hard to remember step by step. Fighting! =)) 


Nowadays, im become chubby and chubby. everyday struggling myself untuk diet and susahnye nak ber diet ni!. huhu  T_T and its another cabaran untuk di lawan! (its okey, lets puasa!) So, jom kempiskan pp! (good luck to myself!) hihi 

Mood :
Sangat2 happy coz today dapat baby blue, my new "teddy bear"! ^^

Thousand  Love dedicate to you my bff who always with me all the time and give the baby blue back, love u!  ^^  









No comments:

Post a Comment