Friday 5 August 2011

tomorrow


flight number : AK 586
Departing : Kuala Lumpur (1.40pm)
Arriving : Ujung Pandang (5.50pm)

Tomorrow gonna be my flight back to Makassar...wahhh, sedih gila kot...rase berat nak tinggalkan rumah terChenta ni, berat nak tinggalkan both of my parents and of kos my adik & abg...urm but, i have to =( actually my flight will be 15 of august, since i have something to settle down at Makassar, so the flight changed to 7 of august (one week earlier) and that SEVEN, will be tomorrow!! (x pack pape pon lagi) ... nak sedapkan hati yg luluh ni, so my heart said "its oK", at least this 24 of august, i will back again for HARI RAYA break!! tak sabar tau nak raya taun ni, yelah last year i was celebrating my hari raya at that "pendalaman" a.k.a that makassar.. serious tak best weh! 
so, the flight gonna be 1.40pm, luckily Wan there to stay with me...so,tak la rasa lonely sangat..thanx for you wan! ^^  urm sampai je Makassar esok, i have i lot of things to do...
one of them is, i wanna meet my Dentist!! i need to change my braces! tak selesa dah niH. and one of my keluhan to her is:

"Doc, kawat gg nya ngak nyaman ini, sudah lebih 2 minggu, mau diganti!!" =,=

Second, i wanna to settle down my KRS. KRS is not kedet remaja ok, KRS is something that related to my course registeration for second smester. and because of this KRS, i made a decision to come back earlier. This unhas sangat2 menyusahkan org tau! supposedly in this Modern World, they should change their system from manual registration to automatic registration (which is register through online) like my uitm dihatiku hehe. BUT, because of they so so and so narrow minded, they thought that online registration is something difficult... tah pape tah!. yg paling tak bestnye, i must cari my lecturer's singnature in order to prove my registration course...mcm masuk treassure hunt nak cari signature tu tau...

''and for ur information.,they LOVE to make people difficult.'' 

third, i wanna help my batch to arrange my new juniors! WELCOME to unhas guys!! enjoy ur journey at this Makassar. ahahaha  

''and gud luck for this nightmare place!'' ^^ 

lastly, i wanna settle down my ERP,..ERP is something that related to immigration. Like i said just now, this 24 of august is my trip back to MALAYSIA terchenta. so, this Indonesia style , kalau nak balik should have that ERP with money RP200k, then baru boleh balik...so, i have to fill the ERP borang and paid that 200k before the flight.

so overall, they are four important things i have to do in 2 weeks at makassar before this 24 of august. really hope everything gonna be settle smoothly.. guys, always pray for me ya! hope things will make easier after this...

happy reading..! ^^V 

No comments:

Post a Comment