Monday 1 August 2011

saya ketinggalan~~

today is first of ramadhan... im excited enough to go to bazar ramadhan since after one year im not going to bazar... yelah, kat Makassar there was no bazar at all...bosan gila! if ada pon, malaysian students yg buat...urm, serious bosan!...im start rambang mata while at the bazar, there was a lot of foods !! rasa mcm nak beli semua!! ahahaha...but, lucky my mom there to stop me to buy all those food..and finally i just bought kuih Lopez (green tirangle kuih), of kos my fav kebab (both ayam n beef), kuih kemboja (with flower shape) and air cincau! ^^

i met alot of people at the bazar, urmm what i want to share here is, i love the new tudung style!! suddenly terasa ketinggalan sangat! almost all people especially women using hana tajima shawl and many others new tudung style!... i feel so ketinggalan when im still wearing tudung bawal...ahahaha mana tak nya, kat makassar almost all of them just wearing that indon tudung, no hana tajima at all..waaahh kesian kat aku! but its okey! i still love tudung bawal so much!! hehehe...

urm, then while waiting "buka" time, im searching the new shawl style...omg, i love them much!! i want buy one for myself!..then, im asking my mom to buy one for me. (of kos my adik jelez)

me : ibu, kakak nak tudung hana tajima tau raya ni, nanti belikan tau!
ibu : bukannya cantik pon...
me : ala, nak gak rasa pakai, memang la tak cantik, kakak pakai cantik..(buat muka tak besalah)
ibu : urmmmm (muka tak puas hati) ahahaha ...yelaaa..!
me : yesss!! =))

urm, now im searching and searching which one is good for me... and also i want to learn by my self how to wear the shawl... this how to wear... :

this style is so comlicated! perhaps, i will not wearing this..=))
but, i love people wearing this style

i love this since they are cotton! 

i love the colors, simple and sweet!!

this one look simple and smart

this called yuna hana tajima..
smart but im not ready enough to wear this hehe

i think, i fall in love with this!
i will buy this one for my tudung raya!

at the end, finally i get what i want by searching all those tudung through internet. urm, kesian kan aku, ketinggalan with all those things...but its okey, at least i know something..hehehe urm, actually banyak lagi shawl n tudung i want to upload here, but since not enough time, i have to go and stop my writing here.
for all readers, hope u enjoy my kesin story,,,ahahaah 
bye




No comments:

Post a Comment