Tuesday 30 August 2011

first syawaL

today was great and happy day!.. i celebrate my Eid with my beloved family... using new baju raya, melaram seharian wit cazen, pergi beraya kutip duit raya, main mercun, buga api, mkn rendang, ketupat,..sangat menghiburkan hati... and that was my sweet hari raya moment, thanx to God coz give me a very big family who always besides me all the times. and FAMILY is one of greatest presents from God in my life... sangat2 bersyukur~~Alhamdulillah
so here, i upload some of my hari raya pictures with my cazen and family... first of syawal is an amazing day =))

this is abang but actually he is my adik

**my Lovely and sweet cazen **

---my happy family---

my uncle GG, the red kaler~~

vv !my yelLow day! vv

its me! mcm nak betunang! hehehe

cazen n siblings =)

that was some of my hari raya pictures at kampung s gulang2 (kampung mak). Tomorow i will move on to Kampung Abi Perlis (kampung ayah). One day journey~~ takes 7 hours! sure tired... urm so, other pictures will be upload leter.. =)) 
SALAM AIDILFITRI
and 
SALAM KEMERDEKAAN
MALAYSIA THE BEST!!









No comments:

Post a Comment