Friday 30 September 2011

deep from heart

when we talk about love, its always related to HEART. 
LOVE?
it is not only a word, nor a single action. In truth, it can never be wrong. Like the sunrise, perfect in every possible way. it is many things and yet it must exist. in the small space of the heart. Once found it can bloom endlessly, with no cease. It can choke one's throat, bring one to tears.. but it never hides in shadows or in darkness. It grows with TRUST, HONESTY, and COMPASSION. Nothing less, always more.


Love also always related to word "MISSING"
and now, i miss all of you.... T_T




people i love most
(family, friends, and love)






Love also can make me feel alone.
alone without no one make me smiLe and laugh..
this is my gloomy night without you..





when im alone, i start dreamming~~
one of the things i dream was, i wanted to go back to the past. if can, i would not choose this way. Sometimes im regret choosing this way. Its hard to adapt with this place, surrounding, peoples, cultures and everything. Sometimes i feel so gloomy with no colors. Besides, i feel alone even i know i still have friends around me.  

I missed my best friend, shida. When  i re-read again her letter, (letter that she wrote on my diary one years ago). I feel wanna cried. i miss her so much!. she just like my sister. she know me well. we share everything, she always with me, but now no one like her here... never and never. seriously people here different~

If you read this dear, plz know that im here always love n miss you, tc.

i miss ur note that u wrote on my diary when i slept
this purple color i choose coz i know u love purple
T_T












p/s : happy belated birthday to you shida. and xsabar nak tengok ur new baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment